Berlin is poised to become a timber construction centre-of-excellence by 2030 and our partner, the timber construction network Gemany, wants to promote this development. In addition to the establishment of the wood industry, 5000 timber-built apartments are to be constructed at the old Tegel Airport in the Schumacherquartier. The TimberBot trade fair showcasts robotics and automation in the engineered timber industry.
On December 10th experts from both R&D and the private sector to speak at the hybrid event in Berlin presenting knowledge and best practices.
Agenda of the event
- 12:00 Welcome by Dipl. Ing. Andreas Lerge and Christina Reimann
- 12.30 Prof. Dr. Phillip Boutellier
- 13:00 Prof. Alexander Evennsmann
- 13:30 Sascha Schade
- 14.00 Prof. Dr. Arash Adel
- 14:30 CEO Alexander Leidorf
- 15:00 – 15:40 Lunch Break / Networking
- 16:00 Dr. Vanessa Just
- 16:30 CEO Oliver Lang / Oliver David Krieg
- 17:00 (Open)
- 17:30 Networking
Regisration via https://www.timberbot.de/ , Costs € 490 per person